UROsphere to present scientific results at ICS annual meeting (Egypt, 20-24 October 2008)
The following poster will be presented during the meeting:
Palea S, Deba A, Lluel P. Activation of ß3-adrenoceptors inhibits neurogenic contraction in mouse isolated urinary bladder.
UROsphere's top management will be present during the congress. If you wish to meet them, please contact us
UROsphere to present scientific results at ICS annual meeting (San Francisco, 29th September – 3rd October 2009)
The following posters will be presented:
- Lluel P, Guerard M, Palea S, Julia-Guilloteau V. Duloxetine counteracts bladder overactivity induced by intravesical acetic acid in anesthetized female guinea-pigs through activation of 5-HT receptors.
- Lluel P, Chene G, Dubourdeau M, Vergnolle N, Palea S, Coelho AM. Increase in arachidonic acid metabolites in the urine of female rats with cyclophosphamide-induced cystitis.
UROsphere's top managers will be present during the meeting. If you wish to meet them, please contact us or contact our US office.
UROsphere to present scientific results at AUA annual meeting (USA, 25-30 April 2009)
Following posters will be presented in different sessions:
- Deba A, Lluel P, Palea S. Functional evidence of β3-adrenoceptors (β3-AR) in female mouse isolated urinary bladder.
- Deba A, Palea S, Parini A, Lluel P. Differential gene expression in bladder hypertrophy following bladder outlet obstruction in mouse.
- Lluel P, Guilloteau V, Guerard M, Pietra C, Lovati E, Palea S. Netupitant, a new selective NK1 receptor antagonist, reverses acetic acid-induced bladder overactivity in anesthetized female guinea-pigs.
- Palea S, Gilles N, Guerard M, Lluel P. AdTx1, a new peptidic α1A-adrenoceptor antagonist: in vivo pharmacological characterization.
UROsphere's top management will be present during the meeting. If you wish to meet them, please
UROsphere to present scientific results at EAU annual meeting (Stockholm, Sweden, 17-21 March , 2009)
UROsphere will take part in the European Association of Urology's Annual Meeting and present scientific results on BPH research:
Gilles N, Lluel P, Rekik M, Guerard M, Palea S. AdTx1, a new peptidic α1-adrenoceptor antagonist with high affinity and selectivity for human α1A-adrenoceptor subtype: pharmacological characterization.
The company's top managers will also present the company's expertise to members of the Medicon Valley biotech cluster (in Sweden and Denmark) in March 2009.
To read the press release, click here .