The following posters will be presented:
- Comparison of the effects of AdTx1 and tamsulosin on the increase in intra-urethral and arterial pressures induced by phenylephrine in anesthetized male rats.
- Effects of duloxetine on bladder and external urethral sphincter in anesthetized female guinea-pigs with intravesical acetic acid.
- Stimulation of β3-adrenoceptors inhibits EFS-induced contractions of human isolated urinary bladder.
- Stimulation of both β2- and β3-adrenoceptors produces relaxation of KCl-induced contractions of mouse isolated urinary bladder.
- Involvement of both β2- and β3-adrenoceptors in the inhibition of neurogenic contractions of mouse isolated urinary bladder.
UROsphere’s top managers will be present during the meeting. If you wish to meet them, please contact us
More information on IUPHAR 2010.