The success of our preclinical research stems from a highly skilled team closely connected to a network of established and trusted experts with shared values.
Our Competitive Edge
Urosphere brings its partners in-depth knowledge and experience in the therapeutic areas covering the urogenital tract: urology, nephrology, andrology, gynecology, and oncology. Gastroenterology is also targeted, because of the close physiological and pharmacological relationships.
This positioning makes Urosphere unique, as we can offer our partners an understanding of disease in a physiological context.
Every customer has their own needs and concerns, so at Urosphere we have developed a process to :
- Understand the challenges and objectives in a preclinical development context
- Discuss and propose customized studies
- Adapt studies according to results
- Consult our network of experts on how to build your success
Our team, network of experts and platform are all dedicated to the success of your projects.
- Urosphere committed very early in its existence to establishing a systematic and organized approach to develop and sustain its quality management system.
- Urosphere has ISO 9001:2015 certification for from LRQA, France. (Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance)
- Our experimental studies, data and reports are regularly audited.
- Human tissue
Freshly isolated human tissues are donated with the full informed consent of and authorization from patients through partnerships with French hospitals.
Urosphere adheres to French and European ethical, regulatory and legal guidelines, and complies with the highest ethical standards.
- Animal welfare
All animal experiments are conducted in accordance with national and international guidelines. Urosphere complies with French and European legislation on animal experiments (Directive 2010/63/EU) and is a member of the French Ethical Committee CEEA-122 that validates all our standard protocols
Our animal housing facility has approval from French Authorities (n°A3155527)
Scientists are specifically trained in animal experiments.
Human resources policy
Urosphere is committed to promoting equality in all aspects of its business.
As an employer, Urosphere aspires to promote a working environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
Sharing our passion
We share our passion for innovation, urology, pharmacology and entrepreneurship. Urosphere’s team is regularly involved in education by welcoming students from universities and engineering schools. Every year, doctoral, master and technician trainees (scientists or urologists) complete their degree with a training period in the company improving their knowledge and skills.